понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

dry air dehumidifier




Iapos;m thinking of doing NaNoWriMo this year.� Now, if someone had asked me 24 hours ago, I would have laughed and said no, but last night an idea came to me while I was trying to sleep.

I honestly have no idea where Iapos;ll go with it, which is a good thing in my opinion; when I plan too much, I end up getting absorbed into the planning, so I get bored with the actual writing.� This idea is for an original story though (whoa, right?), and I donapos;t even know the genre of it yet.

I have no clue whether Iapos;ll even have time for this or not, but I think Iapos;ll at least try.� Considering Iapos;ll have a paper to write within that time period that is worth 60 of my History grade, I think itapos;s well nigh impossible.� But Iapos;d like to try, and well, if I donapos;t manage to reach the 50k word count in one month, I can just finish the damn story on my own time.� Considering itapos;s only 1,700 words per day, itapos;s definitely within the realm of possibility.

Iapos;ll just have to work on this problem I have with motivation (or lack thereof).
dry air dehumidifier, dry air density, dry air dry mouth.



Комментариев нет: