понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

caloric dryer part




So I didnapos;t do anything exciting yesterday unless you count grocery shopping as exciting. Today on the other hand...
I met Roger (my new guitar player) dowtown. He was supposed to show me around today so I got my first tour of Nashville in the pouring rain.
So in between massive rain showers I got to go up on the river walk, see printers alley where the Rainbow Room used to be (This is where the guy from Hee-Haw was murdered) , I saw the courthouse which is Beautiful, and they had live music downtown on a rainy tuesday afternoon at like 1pm it was nuts.
After my tour Jack (my roomate) picked me up and took me back to the house.
So just for the curious I made it one, ONE whole day without sleeping with my roomate, and that was because I was too exhausted from the train ride LOL. Although I do have to say that he came on to me, so that was an interesting change of pace.
Anyway
See yaapos;ll later,
Bare



art of interviewing, caloric dryer part, caloric drink non, caloric dishwashers, caloric dishwasher parts, caloric dishwasher part.



Комментариев нет: