воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

coventry computer fair




Well this has been.. Quite a week.

Last weekend I hung out with miss emilyflavorr, eric, and miguel. It was pretty cool, even the getting lost in pittsburgh part. :P�We basically hung out the first day, watched random movies (I�SAW�ORGAZMO�FOR�THE�FIRST�TIME�WOOT�IT was sweet) went to the haunted hoochie (which was worth the long wait, I guess.. It wasnapos;t too bad.)�

What else.. Oh yeah we played MONOPOLY�the mcdonalds version :P�We were so pumped about it and we were talking all about getting the pieces all the way there XD�It was hilarious. Ahh it was worth it though. We got some pieces (Eric and Miguel if you guys do end up getting a monopoly yOU�MUST�SHARE�IT�WITH�ME�AND�EMILYFLAVOR�:P) We then after that went to watch Blindness. Oh my god, that movie was fuckingg terrible. Iapos;m so sorry I�brought it up.. I�thought it would be good. D:�I heard lots of reviews about it and the book sounded decent. Oh well. I paid for it with 6.70 in my bank and then a dime.� I didnapos;t want to overdraw my bank account XD�But that was bEFORE�I got paid. Hehe. So itapos;s not that low anymore.

Speaking of work, also this week I pulled in lots of overtime. Even more next weekk I apos;ve got 7 hours of overtime tomorrow, and more scheduled next week also.

amvets diego san store thrift, coventry computer fair, coventry computer parts, coventry computer shop.



Комментариев нет: