понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

dental nitrous




Firstly:

This isnapos;t my icon. Whatapos;s going on?

Secondly:

I was worried because my CD player (which was a graduation gift... When I finished eighth grade over eleven years ago) was refusing to play a CD for more than ten seconds at a time, and even then it played it with weird, staticky noise. So today I put the CD in the computer because I wanted to hear it. The computer had trouble playing it, and when it worked (better than my CD player, at least), it played it with weird, staticky noise. So my CD player isnapos;t falling apart just yet, but the CD, the first mix CD I ever got (bad news, Matt), is apparently deteriorating.

Thirdly:

Both times I typed "noise" in the previous paragraph, I typed "noice" first.
dental nitrous, dental nitrous oxide.



Комментариев нет: