вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

company expedited freight




So...got back home from AUSA last night. It wasnapos;t a very good Con for Kaysha sales-wise, but it was fantastic for other reasons. (We stayed at a friendapos;s house instead of a hotel, her mommy was constantly feeding us, and two out of three days we had big brawny men to carry our stuff to and from the car for us...in short, we were spoiled rotten.)

But my favorite part was going to Patrick Seitzapos;s panel and getting his autograph. He was SO funny, and rather good looking really nice. Mostly I know him for doing Luke Valentineapos;s voice in the English dub of Hellsing, so I got him to sign my Hellsing artbook. *would make squealy fangirl noises, but just woke up and itapos;s too early to put forth the effort*

And now I have a dilemma.

I donapos;t know what to wear for Halloween this year.

No real surprise, actually. I never know what to do any year. But Halloween is on a Friday this year and Fridays are when people get together for gaming at SG, and thereapos;s usually a little contest/party when that happens. Plus, Alex has announced that heapos;s completely burned out, so the SG store is going to be sold or closed, heapos;s not sure yet.

This makes me very sad. =( So I want it to be a really good goodbye party on Halloween.

The options Iapos;ve come up with are...

Phantom of the Opera - because I havenapos;t done that one since DragonCon 2004
Cat - because I do this all the time but I have several options of cats to pick from, so people at gaming have yet to see the same one twice
Vampire Chick - this would involve me wearing a skimpy corset-thingy and fishnet stockings and other various and asundry girly-type clothes...which would be the real scary part
Vampire Hunter - because I have all the stuff but havenapos;t had the excuse to wear it yet

And of course other options are always popping into mind...mrph.

(Donapos;t tell anyone, but this song is secretly my Alucard-Integra song. Little Integra, that is.)

argus newspaper dundalk ireland, company expedited freight, company expedite trucking, company expedite shipping trans, company expedite, company expected news release week.



Комментариев нет: