четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

boston galants in mitsubishi used




Yeah, I been out of it for a bit, and lax about posting any kinds of updates.
So, hereapos;s a random rundown of sorts.

Recently, my son has picked up an adorable quirk, he uses the phrase "OK" now, kind of as a marker.� Iapos;m guessing he picked it up from one of us, possibly me, but I donapos;t recall using it in quite the manner he does.� Hereapos;s an example.

OK. Abcapos;s.
A b c d e f g pause.
OK.� Abcapos;s.
A b c d e pause.
OK.� Abcapos;s.
A b c d e f g h i j k lmnop t v w x y z.... Etc

Heapos;ll go on like this for a good ten minutes.� Amusing.� Except when� weapos;re trying to put him to go to sleep.� Then...not so fun.� But heapos;s just a kid learning and having fun doing it.�� Itapos;s hard not to appreciate the vigor with which he absorbs everything.� I like to mix things up with him, push him to see what heapos;s learned or what he might be capable of.� I donapos;t know from what I should expect him to be capable of at his age, I donapos;t know have an inherent sense of what is "age appropriate" or not.� I just throw everything I can at him, and see what sticks.� If it sticks, I push a little further.� For example, the other night during the wind down at bedtime, we were saying "clap hands, clap hands" and clapping our hands.�� So then I said: "Now, in French"� And he came back saying: "Tape, tape, tape des mains"� I was surprised not that he knew the French-weapos;ve been singing that little tune for quite some time--but that he understood that I wanted him to switch languages.��Up to that point, I�donapos;t believe weapos;ve been making any delineation between English and French as weapos;ve been teaching him.� So when I sprung that on him, his�apparent comprehension of the request was a bit astonishing.� Now, it could be a spurious correlation.� He might have just remembered the�French song, and sang it, because we were clapping hands.� Yet it didnapos;t feel like that at the moment.��Yeah, Iapos;m probably projecting more into it than the reality.� Isnapos;t normal parental behavior?� Oh, and apparently, he can now do somersaults.� Heapos;s been working on those for quite some time, ever since he saw another friendapos;s son doing them in the nursery at church.� (Said child is about a year older.)� I predict a lot of somersaults in the near future.

While I was home sick end of last week, I perused one of those morning TV shows (I canapos;t remember which)�recorded on the TiVO because it was flagged due to�Nigella Lawson appearing.� Yes, weapos;re unabashed Nigella fans.� Sheapos;s unquestionably my favorite TV cook.� Not just because sheapos;s tall, dark, and sultry, with a British accent.� Okay, that sure doesnapos;t hurt.� Thereapos;s something about the style of her cooking and show that just clicks.��A natural celebration of food when she talks and cooks, that�entices�in a way that most other TV cooks�donapos;t.� Itapos;s sensual�to a degree that�I almost feel a part of the experience, as if the audience is actually in her home.� Not merely watching her in�the kitchen, but as if we were guests at the house.� Perhaps itapos;s quirky bits from the original show,��like the not altogether uncommon instances during the credits/closing scenes of her "sneaking" into the kitchen for a midnight snack.� Grabbing a bite of one of the dishes sheapos;d shown on that show.��She was promoting her latest cookbook, and in true Nigella fashion shortly after a bit about diabetes, there she was, unabashedly presenting a dish that was basically a caramel dip to go with a fresh fruit platter.� A caramel made up of three different types of sugars� I think thatapos;s the other thing I love about her, when she does something, she shows it how sheapos;d really cook it.� Sure, sheapos;ll note as she goes how you might modify a dish to make it more calorie conscious, etc, but I get the impression that what she shows on screen, is what youapos;d be served if you ever happened to be invited to a party at her house.� Not to give the impression that everything she makes is bad for you, hardly.� Sheapos;ll just as enthusiastically show a dish that celebrates vegetables, or a dish that is light, airy, and healthy.� I think thatapos;s the key.� Sheapos;s not afraid of the food.� Itapos;s not the enemy that must be conquered, to be kept in check, or controlled.� Itapos;s something to enjoy in all its variations.�� Perhaps thatapos;s just�a more European approach.

The other thing caught in that same broadcast was a short interview with Lynda Carter.� Yes, you might recall her as Wonder Woman.� Wow.� Lynda Carter is still drop dead gorgeous.� Honestly, if she put on a Wonder Woman outfit today, Iapos;d believe it.� And sure, thereapos;s probably a good stint of childhood nostalgia built in that opinion, because you know, child in the 70apos;s, so maybe itapos;s hard for me not to think of the her when I think of the character.� But even trying to be objective about it, I think she looks amazing.� I think itapos;s the eyes.� Her eyes still have that same sparkle that comes�across even through the TV screen, particularly when she smiles.� You know, now that I think about it, she might well be the cause of my general predilection towards brunettes.� Now that I think about it, Nigella is also a brunette.� My wife is a brunette.�� Just about everyone I ever dated was also a brunette.� I think...yeah.� Iapos;m just going to go with brunettes for the win.�

alyea salem, boston galants in mitsubishi used, boston gallery guy shorts, boston gallery photo.



Комментариев нет: